Jacquard Damask Tablecoths
Linen Drawer Jacquard Damask Tablecloths
Classic Jacquard Damask table linen in an assortment of beautifully woven patterns. These serviettes and tablecloths are made from white poly-cotton Damask fabric that is very durable and well suited to the hospitality industry.
Damask is a reversible patterned fabric woven on a jacquard loom. The patterns are produced by having warp yarns skip over weft yarns.
Polycotton is a blend of natural cotton and polyester. This very thin and lightweight fabric combines the soft and moisture-absorbing properties of cotton with the durable and easy/non-iron properties of polyester.Notes:
- Customized tabling upon request.
- Customized embroidery service offered.
- Locally manufactured in South Africa.
- Top-quality sustainably sourced fabric.
- Lead Time: 2-3 Weeks for all manufactured linen products.
While the greatest care has been taken to ensure the colours shown are as close to the real thing as possible, colours may be influenced by your device's display settings.