SPOTLESS Autowash Rinse Liquid - 5 Litre
SPOTLESS Eco-Friendly Cleaning Products
A comprehensive range of eco-friendly and natural plant-based cleaning solutions ideal for hotels, guesthouses, spas, and restaurants. This highly effective range of products answers the need for fully biodegradable, environmentally friendly products that are not only more cost-effective than regular products, but also safer and easier to use.
- Manufactured locally in a SABS-approved and audited factory committed to the protection and preservation of our natural environment.
- Products are registered and used by UNICEF projects.
- Natural plant-based products in this range carry Eco-Cert Raw products licenses.
- Available in 5 L or 5 Kg bulk containers.
- Products that can be diluted are also available in smaller refillable bottles with spray or pump nozzles.
- Highly effective cleaning
- Reduced maintenance costs
- No harmful chemicals
- No special handling procedures required.
About this product:SPOTLESS Autowash Rinse Liquid
Low-foam acidic rinse aid for industrial dishwashing.
A low-foam, mild acidic rinse aid for use in a wide range of industrial ware washing applications including hard water and high-temperature dishwashing machines. A blend of low-foam surfactants ensures quick and streak-free drying of dishes, glasses, and cutlery and controls foam in the dishwasher. It also contains scale control agents to keep the machine free from scale in hard water conditions.
- Biodegradable - use organic acid only.
- Effective, concentrated cleaner.
- Does not contain formaldehyde, phosphate, ammonia, EDTA, harsh acids such as hydrochloric, sulphuric.
Organic Acids, Non-ionic Surfactants, Potassium Hydroxide
Shelf life: 12 months
For industrial machines with automatic dosing equipment: Use at 1:1000 dilution with clean water. For household dishwashers: Add 25ml per wash to the rinsing aid compartment or fill compartment to the indicated level.
Acidic Product: Corrosive and Irritant. Do not ingest the product. Do not mix with other detergents. In case of contact with eyes, flush immediately with water for 15 minutes. Seek medical attention. Store in a cool, dry place. Refer to Material Safety Data Sheet for more detailed safety instructions. The information on this label is to the best of our knowledge, true & accurate, but any recommendations or suggestions which may be made are without guarantee since the conditions of use are beyond our control. No license or immunity under any patents is granted or implied.