SPOTLESS Eco Grease Go - 5 Litre
DegreaserSPOTLESS Eco-Friendly Cleaning Products
A comprehensive range of eco-friendly and natural plant-based cleaning solutions ideal for hotels, guesthouses, spas, and restaurants. This highly effective range of products answers the need for fully biodegradable, environmentally friendly products that are not only more cost-effective than regular products, but also safer and easier to use.
- Manufactured locally in a SABS-approved and audited factory committed to the protection and preservation of our natural environment.
- Products are registered and used by UNICEF projects.
- Natural plant-based products in this range carry Eco-Cert Raw products licenses.
- Available in 5 L or 5 Kg bulk containers.
- Products that can be diluted are also available in smaller refillable bottles with spray or pump nozzles.
- Highly effective cleaning
- Reduced maintenance costs
- No harmful chemicals
- No special handling procedures required.
About this product:SPOTLESS Eco Grease Go
General cleaner and degreaser · SABS approved · Fragrance-free.
General cleaner and degreaser for floors, ovens, grills, utensils, equipment, walls, and other hard surfaces.
- 100% Biodegradable.
- SABS Approved.
- Natural approved raw materials.
Potassium Hydroxide (<5%), Anionic Surfactant (5 - 15%), Non-ionic Surfactant (<5%).
Shelf life: 12 months
For general cleaning, dilute 1 in 20 parts water. For heavier duty cleaning such as oven cleaning, dilute 1 in 4 parts water. Mop or scrub onto the surface. Rinse with clean water. Can be applied via a foaming unit: Apply product & allow 5 min. contact time. Wipe, scrub, or power-hose. Rinse with water.
The neat product can be corrosive and cause skin and eye irritation. Wear gloves and other necessary protective equipment when using this product. Wash hands after handling. If swallowed, rinse your mouth. Do not induce vomiting. Seek medical advice. In case of contact with eyes, rinse with water for at least 10 min. and seek medical advice. Do not mix with other detergents. Store in a cool, dry place and away from foodstuffs. Refer to Material Safety Data Sheet for more detailed safety instructions. The information contained on this label is to the best of our knowledge, true & accurate, but any recommendations or suggestions which may be made are without guarantee since the conditions of use are beyond our control. No license or immunity under any patents is granted or implied.