SPOTLESS Natural Wood & Leather Food Polish - 5 Litre
SPOTLESS Eco-Friendly Cleaning Products
A comprehensive range of eco-friendly and natural plant-based cleaning solutions ideal for hotels, guesthouses, spas, and restaurants. This highly effective range of products answers the need for fully biodegradable, environmentally friendly products that are not only more cost-effective than regular products, but also safer and easier to use.
- Manufactured locally in a SABS-approved and audited factory committed to the protection and preservation of our natural environment.
- Products are registered and used by UNICEF projects.
- Natural plant-based products in this range carry Eco-Cert Raw products licenses.
- Available in 5 L or 5 Kg bulk containers.
- Products that can be diluted are also available in smaller refillable bottles with spray or pump nozzles.
- Highly effective cleaning
- Reduced maintenance costs
- No harmful chemicals
- No special handling procedures required.
About this product:SPOTLESS Natural Wood & Leather Polish
Natural plant-based liquid polish with carnauba and beeswax.
This furniture polish is a white, gel-like liquid designed for use on wooden and leather objects. It contains a blend of natural waxes to promote a lasting shine and smooth surface finish. It has a fresh natural lavender fragrance and a pH between 7- 8.
- Solvent-Free - Low VOC.
- Spreads easily.
- Natural Carnauba and Beeswax.
- Lasting shine.
- Leaves a protective film on the surface.
- Easy to use.
Water, Beeswax, Carnauba Wax, Hydrogenated Soy Oil, Cetyl Palmitate, Lavender Oil, Stearic Acid, Aminopropanol, Oleic Acid, Methylisothiazolinone.
Shelf life: 12 months
Using a dry cloth, apply to the area to be polished and leave for approx. 5 minutes before buffing to a shine with a separate dry cloth.
This is an environmentally friendly product and can therefore be handled completely without fear of contamination, poisoning, or skin irritation. If swallowed, drink excess water. Seek medical attention. The recommendations are based on laboratory tests and in-field use experiments. To the best of our knowledge, these are accurate and since conditions of actual use are beyond our control, all recommendations are made without any warranty whatsoever.